|Date: January 10, 2010|
|Time: 4:00 pm||to||6:30 pm|
For many, holiday indulgence often leads to weight gain and digestive problems, among other ailments. This class is intended to help and inspire you to get back on a path to health after the holidays.
- Foods to avoid so that you can detox
- Foods to add to help digestion and build natural immunity
- Ideas for healthy snacks
- Mindfulness techniques during meal time
- How to start becoming a more conscious consumer
Leslie’s recipe demonstration will include:
- Tempeh Collard Wraps
- Tahini Sauce
- Vegetarian Pho
- Pears with Blueberry Sauce
You taste the food and take home the recipes.
Leslie’s classes are very interactive, friendly, and informative.
For payment and location, please see my website.