So, now that I’ve told you about me, how can you change your life?
Here are the steps that I took.
1) Most important is to commit to yourself and commit to your health and happiness as your number 1 values.
2) Identify the limiting beliefs you have (and we ALL have them running subconsciously).
3) Get a teacher, coach, or mentor to help you learn how to cook and someone who can help you identify and shift these limiting beliefs
4) Quit anything that drains your precious life force. (My income doubled and then tripled when the extreme toxicity of a relationship was removed and opportunities have started flying my way left and right.)
5) Build community that will support and encourage you.
6) Experiment, try new things, and don’t be afraid to fail!
Leave comments and tell me about your experiences!