Today I was talking to someone who does her menu planning every Sunday and she actually whipped out her notes there on the spot. As a result, I just about had a happiness heart attack. Picture me …. Click. I took a picture of it with a little hop in my step, and now I’m sharing it with you!
Note that she’s not vegan or macrobiotic, but here’s what I love about her menu plan: It’s super simple in a good way. To make things work for she and her husband, she has a protein, grain, and vegetable. She has a brief list of items that she needs and then she has where she needs to buy them. This saves her hours that she can devote to play.
Do you need help menu planning? I’d love to help you put together your own plant-based plan and teach you how you can save yourself lots of valuable time that you could better utilize! What is in it for you?
- Improve eating habits
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Understand one’s body better
- Make self-care a priority
- Manage cravings and binges
- Bring more mindfulness, peace, ease, and joy about cooking and eating into your life
- Feel confident in choosing and preparing better food for you and your loved ones
- Experience an increase in overall happiness in your life.