Two, going on three generations of people now have nearly lost the healthy life skill of cooking. With lifestyle- and diet-related illnesses such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, and cancer on the rise, it is more imperative than ever for you to know which foods keep you healthy and also how to prepare them.
Leslie is a personal advocate for you to live your most extraordinary life. How would you like to feel?
Her goal is to help her clients:
- Allow self care to come first
- Find ways to save time and money in the kitchen
- Improve overall eating habits
- Understand what their bodies symptoms are “saying” and what foods will help
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Manage cravings and binges
- Sleep better
- Reduce pain, inflammation, and migraines
- Bring more mindfulness, peace, ease, and joy about cooking and eating into their lives
- Feel self-assured when choosing and preparing better food for themselves and for their loved ones
- Experience an increase in overall happiness in their lives.
Whole Foods Advising includes a supportive and personalized program where we work together:
- Setting and accomplishing realistic goals at a pace that feels comfortable
- Finding a sustainable diet that you love and supports your health and wellness
- Implementing new strategies that can save you time and money in your busy life
- Uncovering a new and confident you
If you’re newly orienting yourself to whole foods, a vegan diet, macrobiotics, or life on the island, or if you’ve hit a plateau with your current level of health and need some assistance to move forward, Leslie can help. She can help you decide what cookbooks provide a good foundation for macrobiotic cooking, what makes a balanced diet, how to accomplish menu planning, where you can do your shopping, where you can purchase unfamiliar staple items, and how to adjust the macrobiotic diet to be gluten-free, low sodium, and low fat. She can additionally help you ascertain what types of cookware are appropriate and where to purchase them. She can assist you with strategies to build more cooking into your already busy lifestyle. If you’re not sure you can do “all this” she can provide some supportive and encouraging moral support in addition to concrete tools! If you’re working with a particular illness or personal challenge, and would like to switch to macrobiotics, she can guide you along the way.
One session includes:
- 60 minutes of detailed one-on-one support tailored to your specific needs. We will discuss your health history, your concerns and goals, as well as what you have always imagined for your life.
- Information about the macrobiotic diet, lifestyle, and philosophy
- Nutritional information, including the most beneficial foods, and foods to avoid for better health
- Easy-to-implement strategies
- My commitment to your health and success
Testimonial: “I have lost 15 pounds since I started eating more macrobiotically! I feel like a new person with so much more energy.” Leslie K
Get started now with one session, either in person, via Skype, or on the phone
We will be adding some coaching packages soon, so please check back for more information.