Leslie’s new cooking series called Conscious Intuitive Eating, brings you the VERY BEST local, organic, nutritious plant-based summer cooking ideas!
Part 1 = Power Plate Basics
Start with the basic building blocks of a healthy plant-based diet! Even if you’re experienced, there’s always something new to learn here. These recipes will be new, colorful, fresh, fast, and delicious.
- Quinoa Nation and other Great Grains 6/24
- Romancing the Bean 7/1
- Keeping Slim with Veggie Power 7/8
- Fruity 7/15
Intermission = Coaching Class
Part 2 = Cool is the Rule (Easy Gourmet Plant Based Cuisine)
We’ll build on Part 1 of the series to show how you can use creatively use the same ingredients. Your family and friends will think you slaved away but in reality this style of cuisine is faster, funner, and yummier than you would imagine! Plus, you want to be outside playing more.
- Refreshing Summer Dishes 7/29
- Dip In! Soirees and Picnics 8/5
- Got Spice? 8/12
- Fresh From the Farmer’s CSA Box 8/19
ala carte coaching class: $30/person
ala carte cooking class: $35/person
four (4) cooking classes: $125
four (4) cooking classes combined with coaching class: $150
eight (8) cooking classes: $232
eight (8) cooking classes combined with coaching class: $250
Our class will take place at Baby aWEARness, 2nd floor in the Manoa Marketplace, above Subway. The address is 2752 Woodlawn Drive, Suite 5-209. This marketplace is behind Safeway in the back portion of the shopping center and there is usually ample parking available.
Classes include an introductory lecture, demonstration by Leslie of at 2 – 3 recipes (depending on the content for the day), and educational material. The atmosphere is casual, interactive, and friendly. All questions about the day’s topic welcomed during the cooking classes. We enjoy a delicious taste of the food, followed by cooperative cleanup.
To use fewer paper products, please feel free to bring your own eating utensils (plate, bowl, chopsticks, etc). There is a sink to wash up at the end.
Please note that for these classes:
- I have a 24-hour cancellation policy for classes and for the series. You will be refunded your payment minus any PayPal fees (if you paid by credit card). No refund or credit is offered if a person cancels less than 24 hours before the ala carte class, once a series begins, or no shows. Not transferable to another person.
- Demo only by the teacher (not hands on by the students).
- This class focuses on healthy vegan & macrobiotic recipes.
- Hawaii is a diverse place, and we are likely to have people of many different backgrounds in class. Please remember that everyone is always doing the best they can, and we all in different places on the journey. Thus, when interacting with others, constructive and supportive comments are requested at all times.