Would you like to experience:
- more energy?
- more joy?
- greater happiness, playfulness, and laughter?
- better moods?
- increased vitality (including sexual)?
- comments about your sudden youthfulness?
- an improvement in mental clarity?
The foods you eat contribute to your overall magnetism, or in other words, babeliciousness, including your inner and outer vitality, such as the way you feel about yourself, as well as the way your body smells, and your degree or quality of attraction.
This class is inspired by it being February and Valentine’s Day being around the corner. The most important thing when it comes to love is to
……love yourself passionately…… first.
In this class, you will:
- honor, pamper, and cultivate your vital and luscious inner goddess
- laugh and have fun
- enjoy time with strong, powerful, empowered women (and men too) such as yourself
- watch how to make delicious recipes that make you positively glow
- taste gourmet recipes that are surprisingly fast and easy to make
- take home the recipes
- discover which foods create a smooth flow of energy through the body and contribute to optimal health and vitality.
- learn about which foods create a healthy sexual appetite, and which foods will decrease them
- be surprised how certain so-called “healthy diets” still put us out of balance when it comes to the bedroom
Sweet Potato Chipotle Bisque with Pineapple Macadamia Nut Salsa
Greens with Pumpkin Seed Dressing
Kinpira (Sautéed Carrot and Burdock Strengthener)
Nipples of Venus
Door Prizes and Giveaways from other entrepreneurs!
- Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons that will focus
on the functional movements that contribute to better sex. Vivian Best
- Tickets to the LUX at the Trump *Pink Valentine’s* event.
- Gift basket from Sensually Yours
- Fit for a Goddess demonstration and discount coupons for their Introductory classes
- $100 coupon from Rita Coury Photography toward a “Boudoir Session” and “Sexy Lottery Tickets”
- One free class in the “classy but sassy art of tease” from Cherry Blossom Cabaret
TESTIMONIAL: “In all seriousness it’s Leslie’s knowledge of specific foods, properties, corresponding seasons and how they affect the body that makes this event so informative. She studied under masters in Japan. In past classes I’ve learned what foods to eat or avoid when dealing with problems such as depression, lack of focus or creative blocks. When I was married we learned millet would increase sex drive and I experimented on my husband’s dinner; it totally worked! Don’t miss this educational opportunity to improve your love life!” Shonna Hammon
Vitality is the beaming force that gives energy and vigor to life!!
Date: February 10th, 2013
Time: 4:00 to 7:00 pm
Location: Private Aina Haina home – details provided after payment
Cost: $45 until February 7th. $50 after February 7th.
cancellations w/in 24 hours can be refunded minus PayPal fees
payment is not-transferable to other services
no refunds for no-shows