Many people think that switching your diet to one that incorporates more plants and less animals also means that you will become protein deficient or lack energy. However, what many people actually experience is that switching to a whole foods plant based diet improves performance (including physical and mental).
In this class, you’ll learn:
- delicious, vibrant, health supportive recipes (Leslie will demo them for you and you get to taste)
- healthy sources of plant based protein
- good quality sources of fat
- good quality sources of iron and how to increase iron uptake
- why some foods may even reduce your performance